CaseyLand: 37 Weeks Pregnant: Almost there!

Monday, October 9, 2017

37 Weeks Pregnant: Almost there!





How far along? 37 Weeks! I can hardly believe it. 

How big is the baby? Haha I am just laughing about this because I got this app that tells sizes, and it's the weirdest! I changed it from fruit because I didn't know what any of the fruit was (like, how is that helpful?) to "fun and games" and it's even less helpful! Supposedly baby is the size of a tackle box. Sure, thanks.

Maternity Clothes? Yep. Maternity clothes are unfortunately my life. I'm pretty over it. But pretty maternity dresses like this one from PinkBlush help ease the pain a little bit! I love this color of blue, it's so flattering on everyone!

Sleep? Ugh, I don't want to talk about it. But ok, let's do this. With Nathan I slept SO WELL the whole time. It was incredible. This time around? Not so much. I wake up ALL THE TIME. And then it takes me a super long time to fall back to sleep. Alex gets up at 5 to go to the gym and I can never fall back to sleep until like 7, and then I feel dumb for going back to sleep at a normal time to be awake! But I need the rest! Don't judge!

Best moment this week? Finally getting things done! I got the closet in the nursery organized with both Nathan and baby girl's clothes and it looks really good if I do say so myself! And I finally started packing my hospital bag as well. Feeling more prepared!

Symptoms? Less sleep, achey hips, getting REAL tired of bending over to pick things up.

Food cravings? Just cookies all day every day, nbd.

Food aversions? No pasta please!! 

Gender? Girl Girl Girl!!! And I have all the cutest little girl clothes to prove it!

Labor signs? A couple weekends ago I had super consistent contractions for like 5 hours! They were like 10-15 minutes apart, but they stopped when I went to bed. That is what spurred me to action to finally get organized and packed ha ha ha.

Belly button in or out? In and staying in!

What I miss? My body being able to easily move around, and my cute pants.

What I'm looking forward to? At this point, just meeting baby girl!! The anticipation is getting so real!!

I can't believe that we're in the end stretch. I am so excited to meet her and hold her and love on her. I'm also very nervous about Nathan. I know he's going to be the cutest best big brother, but I just don't want him to feel like pushed to the side or anything! He's my little bud, and I hope he knows he is going to stay that way!! Anyway, if any of you have advice about helping your toddler with the transition of a new baby, feel free to give it to me! 

 photo CASEY-SIG_zpsvtleemti.png
SaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment