CaseyLand: 26 Weeks: A Pregnancy Update

Friday, July 28, 2017

26 Weeks: A Pregnancy Update

Oh Hi. It's me again. Ya know, just doing the whole pregnancy update thing. I have a hard time doing these, but I know I'll be grateful for writing this stuff down eventually! I used my posts about my pregnancy with Nathan to jog my memory a lot when filling out my Promptly Journal, and I plan on doing the same for baby girl.

So, without further ado!






How far along? I'm 26 weeks and a few days!

How big is the baby? She's apparently the size of a bowling pin! Should be between 1 and 2 pounds by now.

Total weight gain/loss? I should take this question out because I literally do not pay any attention to this.

Maternity Clothes? When I feel like it! I can fit into most of my other clothes just fine (except pants, but pants are lame anyway). I just got this cute shirt from PinkBlush Maternity though, and it's so so comfortable. I've already worn it more than once this week! I like the orangish color too, because I feel like it will translate well into fall. If you're looking for cute maternity clothes, check them out!

Sleep? Still going strong. As long as Nathan is not waking me up in the middle of the night, i'm good to go.

Best moment this week? Getting tons of cute things in the mail!

Symptoms? My ankles get swollen if I stay out in the sun too long. Also, the baby is ALL up in my ribs, so any chance I get to lay down and stretch out, I take it.

Food cravings? Ugh, nothing ever sounds good except like... cake or popsicles.

Food aversions? Still pasta. Anything hot. Anything heavy.

Gender? Still a girl as far as I know! And I'm so thrilled!

Labor signs? Nope.

Belly button in or out? Still in!

What I miss? My favorite jeans, enjoying food, not feeling like a whale... haha

What I'm looking forward to? We have a trip to D.C. planned over Labor Day, so I'm excited for that. And after that I'm just excited to meet baby girl! Although I am getting a little anxious and clingy about my time with just Nathan. It's going to be so fun for him to have a little sister, and I know when we meet her we won't be able to picture life without her, but this time with just Nathan has been so special. I'm trying to enjoy every second of it! Which means lots of just sitting around playing cars with him. But that's ok. I've also taught him to enjoy the odd episode of Fixer Upper, so it's a win-win.

Can't believe we have less than 14 weeks left!

 photo CASEY-SIG_zpsvtleemti.png
SaveSave
SaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment