CaseyLand: Mommy Style Monday: Favorite Things Box

Monday, June 19, 2017

Mommy Style Monday: Favorite Things Box

Happy Monday!! Today for Mommy Style Monday I'm sharing what I received in my Favorite Things Box. We decided it would be fun to each send each other a box that goes with a theme every three months or so. You can see my previous Spring Box here!

I got my cute package from Jessica at Mason Jars and Lemon Bars. First of all, she is one of the cutest human beings! Thank you so much for your package Jessica, I love it! Can't wait to paint my nails for the first time in forever... :)


I got a cute comfy t-shirt (basically living in comfy t's and dresses this summer!), a pretty pinky nude nail polish and nail file, Burt's Bees chapstick (a must in any favorites box!), a super cute little bag, and a sweet note.

I sent my package to Monica from Oh Happy Us if you want to check out what I chose!

You guys, sending these packages and receiving them is so much fun! If you'd like to participate in the next one, please fill out this link. It will be in September, so you have plenty of time to prepare!

If you want to sign up for our next regular Mommy Style Monday post on July 3rd, click here.

Check out what the other ladies sent and received below!
Kiana at Glitter&Donuts
Monica at Oh Happy Us
Britt at My Little Sunshines 

 photo CASEY-SIG_zpsvtleemti.png

No comments:

Post a Comment