CaseyLand: Mommy Style Monday: Sunday Best

Monday, May 8, 2017

Mommy Style Monday: Sunday Best

For this week's Mommy Style Monday, we decided to show off our Sunday Best! I actually really enjoy getting ready for church for the most part. It's the one day of the week I take time to get all fancy ha ha....

Except for this time.

I was going to get up and shower this morning, but I slept in instead. I didn't have any time to shower. I didn't do my hair, and I actually forgot to put on mascara??? I also never wear jewelry to church or any day really, because I have a kid, and also I'm lazy.
So... this is what I looked like this Sunday.






Now, let's all go check out the rest of the ladies who probably look WAYYYY more put together than me, and get the real inspiration, yes?

Kiana at Glitter&Donuts
Rachel at Tutus and Heels
Monica at It's All About

Sign up for the next MSM here
 photo CASEY-SIG_zpsvtleemti.png

No comments:

Post a Comment