CaseyLand: Four Years

Friday, May 5, 2017

Four Years




Yesterday was my four year wedding anniversary! It was a long day. Alex was at school studying for a final and then taking that final until 9pm. Nathan and I hung out with our cute friend Kristen, and then he refused to take a nap, so we watched some Thomas on Netflix. Nathan calls it, "choo choo!" Trains are the new thing.

I love this life. I love the life we've made for ourselves in the past four years. Sometimes we get overwhelmed with the demands of grad school, the little money, being far away from family... but not a day goes by that I don't feel grateful and have such a full heart for all the things we do have. We are just getting started!

When I married Alex, I knew he was a driven, intelligent, hard-working person. I knew he would always do his best to make sure we were taken care of. I didn't anticipate just how great of a team we would be. Where Alex falls, I try to pick it up, and where I fall, he tries to pick it up. Nathan is obsessed with his "dada" and so am I. He's funny, honest, a good friend, and a good man.

I can't wait to continue on this adventure for the rest of our lives! Who knows where it will lead! (Hopefully somewhere besides the midwest. Sorry, Indiana, but I'm not in love. It's not you, it's me.)


 photo CASEY-SIG_zpsvtleemti.png

No comments:

Post a Comment