CaseyLand: Mommy Style Monday: The Best Dress

Monday, January 30, 2017

Mommy Style Monday: The Best Dress

Mommy Style Monday is a blog series my friend Kiana and I created, so that we could share our style with each other and moms like us! Style is an all encompassing word. It can mean a lot more than just what you're wearing, and everyone has their own unique style in every aspect of their lives.  Our hope is to share our "mommy style" with others, to inspire and have fun! I feel like as a mom (especially a stay at home mom like myself) it's really easy to get in a rut. I love seeing other people's take on motherhood, and I love it even more when I know it's something I can easily implement into my routine. It's totally possible to feel like a million bucks without spending a million bucks. Being a mom isn't always glamorous, but we can help each other out by sharing what we do to make it beautiful, with as little effort as possible ;). Every first and third Monday of the month we will have a Mommy Style Monday post sharing different inspiration for fashion, makeup routines, diaper bag organization, nursery decor, favorite baby books and toys, date night ideas, etc. We are all here to help each other out!

If you would like to be a part of the next Mommy Style Monday, fill out the form here. We would be thrilled to have you! If you know of a cute mama who has style to share, let her know about this link up!



Alright everyone, I'm super excited for today's post! It's been a long time since we did a fashion mommy style Monday, and I forgot how fun they are!! Today we are talking about our favorite dresses, and it took me a while to decide which one I wanted to choose. I love all my dresses for many different reasons! One in particular is this Anthropologie splurge I got over Christmas that is seriously the most comfortable beautiful thing I own right now. But in the end, I had to pick this dress. 

I really didn't want to pick this dress, because this dress is really popular right now. Like, if you follow all the cute little boutiques on Instagram, you have seen this dress. I was like, I can't do a post on this dress, because everyone already has it!! ha ha. But in the end, I chose it because the reason it's so popular is because it really is. that. good.



Reasons this most popular dress is actually truly the best:

1. It is incredibly soft. Like, it feels like butter. I would say it's buttery soft, but I think the LuLaRoe leggings have that saying patented. It is so comfortable, I could wear it all day long.

2. It is incredibly flattering. The waist hits at just the right spot. The skirt flows out at the perfect angles. The sleeves hug your arms just right. The neckline is not too low, not too high... you get the picture.

3. IT HAS POCKETS. Enough said. Any woman knows the value of a dress with pockets.

Honorable mention reasons are that it is the perfect length, and can be dressed up or down depending on your occasion of choice! It also comes in an extraordinary amount of different floral patterns, and if I'm not mistaken, you can also find it in solids now. I got mine from Penelope and Olive. You can get them from places like Posey and Pence, Indigo and Sage, Piper and Scoot, Roolee, etc. Just do some instagram digging and you will stumble upon it. :)

So here are some more pictures of me, being a bit awkward, but it is a fashion post, so I will comply with the fashion pictures. 




Jacket: LOFT (old), Dress: Penelope and Olive (sold out), Tights: Spandex, Boots: Steve Madden

And, lest we take ourselves too seriously, let us always remember the failed jumping pictures. 


Let's check out the other ladies favorite dresses down below! And don't forget to sign up for next time using the form above. We'd LOVE to have you. Furreal. Don't miss out.

Kiana at Glitter & Donuts
Rachel at Tutus and Heels
Cayli at Nightchayde
Monica at It's All About

 photo CASEY-SIG_zpsvtleemti.png

No comments:

Post a Comment