CaseyLand: It came and went!

Friday, January 6, 2017

It came and went!

Christmas break came and went much faster than I thought it would! At the beginning, I was full of relaxed happiness that we would have nearly three weeks in Utah with family! How wonderful! And then before I knew it, it was January and we were about to head home. I think one of the hardest parts is just getting used to so many people around all the time. People to play with Nathan, to make food with, to go shopping with... and now I'm back in Indiana and it's just me and Nathan all day! I honestly thought he might be a little upset about it. Especially since our house is SO SMALL compared to my parents, and Nathan LOVED to run around and go up and down the stairs all day! He has actually readjusted back to normal life without even a second thought. My only thing is that I haven't said the name "Abi" because that's my sister who is his favorite person in the whole wide world, and I don't want him to remember how great life was with her around ha ha. (Most likely he does already remember and I'm doing this for no reason.)

Anyway, funny story time! We got to the salt lake airport and went through the security line like normal. I always send my shoes and jacket and stuff through, and then since I'm wearing Nathan in a carrier, I get to go through the other machine and they just swab my hands. Usually this is incident free and we're good to go! This time however, something suspicious came up on my hands, so I had to take Nathan off and hand him to Alex, and they had to go through every single thing that I owned and THEN they took me to a closed off small room and patted me down. Every inch of me. It was a little violating, and I had a hard time not laughing out of awkwardness, which I think made it more awkward.

ANYWAY.

Of course they found nothing, and I was free to go. I'm really grateful that airports have all these policies, so I'm not complaining or anything, but I am very curious what was on my hands??

Here are some pictures Alex took on my camera around the house one day:



^^not sure what he's doing in this photo, but I love that funny face^^


^^ very blurry, but very descriptive of his personality^^




^^I took this one, and they were both not amused^^



^^Every time he would go down the stairs he would wave at everyone and say "bye!!"^^


^^He was obsessed with his red slipper boots Alex's mom gave him. He wanted to wear them every morning, first thing!^^


^^Nathan is most likely saying "vroom!!" in this picture. He loves Hot Wheels. Also, that ugly rat is a prank Alex pulled on my mom every chance he got!^^


^^ Just Abi being Nathan's favorite person as usual!^^




^^And Thomas the Tank Engine, owning whatever that other car is.^^


 photo CASEY-SIG_zpsvtleemti.png

No comments:

Post a Comment