1. Choosing to be thankful for what I have, and not worry about what I don't. Being grateful makes all the difference!
2. Participating in the church's #lighttheworld campaign. Seriously so wonderful, and it's the simplest acts of service that only take 5 minutes out of your day! Totally worth all the good feelings :)
3. Continuing my streak on DuoLingo, learning new things feels so good!
4. Always having something to look forward to - a comfy bed, a yummy treat, a package in the mail, a trip home to see family, my husband walking in the door after a long day... all wonderful things.
5. Making the time to make "toddler muffins" for Nathan. Feeding a baby is probably in my top three stressors ha ha, so when I make something fancy for him I get all proud ;)
|Not a good picture by any means, but for some reason I still dig it.|