CaseyLand: How We Wore It: Sweater Weather

Wednesday, October 5, 2016

How We Wore It: Sweater Weather

Yay! A How We Wore It post! We took a break from these over the summer because of busy schedules, and I was worried they wouldn't come back ever. I think it's fun to throw in an outfit post now and then. I have loved fashion for a really long time, and while I don't think I could ever be a "fashion blogger" I do like sharing outfits, good deals (I never buy anything full price!), and seeing what other people are wearing! 

Since it's finally fall, this month's How We Wore It is paying homage to sweaters and booties, because, DUH. I am part of the crowd when it comes to whole heartedly welcoming layers, boots, and everything pumpkin, and I'm not even mad about it. Fall is my THANG. But tell me, how do you stop yourself from baking a treat literally every day? I guess that's why sweaters are so baggy, right? I'm coming to realize I may have a slight sugar addiction... and I'm yet to get to the "desire to change" phase. 

Our inspiration comes from this picture here:
Diary of a Debutante
I loved the oversized sweater in a darker color with the light denim and booties. I really like her bag too, but I've never been a purse girl, and I think we all know what my Fawn Design bag looks like, so I chose to basically not accessorize. Simplicity could be my middle name for this look.





Sweater: Hope Ave.  Jeans: Gap (Similar) Booties: Target  Lipstick
Can't wait to see how everyone else was inspired by this look! If you want to sign up for next time, head over to Deidre's blog and fill out the form!


Deidre from Deidre Emme
Kyla from FordOlogy
Paige from The Happy Flammily
Alyssa from Impractical Composition
Jessica from Flint Flair
Amber from amber nicole blogs
Jen from Real Life, On Purpose
Autumn from Stay gold Autumn
Rebekah from These are the Days
Tessa from Tessa Marie
Aubrey from Aubrey Zaruba
Emilie from Burke Does
Susan from Sue's News
Sierra from Sierra's View
Justine from Little Dove Creations
Kiana from Glitter and Donuts
 photo CASEY-SIG_zpsvtleemti.png
SaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment