CaseyLand: Happy List: 7

Friday, September 2, 2016

Happy List: 7



Watching Nathan walk around the house. He does it all the time now, and it's still so incredible! I watched a video on my phone the other day of me freaking out because he pulled himself up to a standing position, and it was crazy to see how much he's learned since then!
Having time out last night to sit and chat with the cute girls in my ward. It was just the break I needed!
The fact that yesterday did not feel humid, and there was a chill in the air! 
Finding good deals on pillows at Target.
Coming up with a design plan for my living room makeover and ordering THE coolest rug, IMO.
Making new friends.
My family went to the USU football game last night and my dad texted me updates the whole time. He took a picture of my brother and mom and my brother was flipping off the camera. You guys, for some reason I'm super immature and swearing makes me laugh every. time. (And yet, I've never said a swear word in my life. Honest!)
I did an apple cider vinegar rinse on my hair the other night to get rid of hard water build up and now my hair feels like I just left the salon!
Taking pictures like this one in Target and seeing just how bored my baby is ha ha ha... sorry Nate.

Funny Conversations this week:
Alex won a giftcard to Outback Steakhouse at his work this past week, so we went there on Monday. When we got there I was like, "Your gift card is really for Outback Steakhouse, right?" So he pulls it out and it is, but I was like, "Should we ask them just in case? Walk in and show them the card and ask 'Is this the right place?'" And Alex was like, "'The words and the picture look the same, but we just aren't sure!'" Then Alex, pretending to be the waiter goes, "'It says it's for $25.' Alex (as himself) says bravely, "'Run it for $50.'"

That whole conversation took place between just the two of us in the car, but I can't stop laughing about it. I guess there's something about having worked in the restaurant and retail business that makes impersonating customers hilarious to us. Probably not funny to anyone else, but I wanted to remember it for myself :)

The idea for this post is from Emmy Coletti, lest you think I'm this creative on my own. Check her out, she's pretty great.
 photo CASEY-SIG_zpsvtleemti.png

No comments:

Post a Comment