CaseyLand: Transitions with PinkBlush

Friday, August 19, 2016

Transitions with PinkBlush

It's Friday!! It's also August 19th. One year ago today was the last night I spent in Utah before moving to Indiana. I have plans to write a more thoughtful post about making it a full year in a new place with a new life, but not tonight.

Tonight I have something special!

Tonight I have something amazing!

Tonight I have something you have never seen before! (jk, very unlikely)

Come one, come all!

Tonight I'm sharing a really fun trendy online boutique called PinkBlush! If you haven't heard of it, listen up. And if you have heard of it, good! PinkBlush has a bunch of super cute clothes for women, including maternity. If you have ever been pregnant, you know how hard it is to find good stylish maternity clothes. One of the best things about PinkBlush Maternity is that they have really transitional clothing. As in: You can wear it even when you're not pregnant and it still looks cute.

I picked this maternity dress out because I thought it would be cute as a non-maternity dress and also that it would be nursing friendly! I also loved the color and feel like it will transition really well into fall, with tights and a scarf! When I got it I was really pleased. The fabric feels very high quality, and it fit like a dream! The only problem was that it really isn't very nursing friendly. While this dress might not be super nursing friendly, they have tons of other options that are! So, you really can't go wrong.

In my head I thought if it wasn't very nursing friendly that would be ok, because I was planning on stopping nursing Nathan soon anyway... but for some reason it's really hard to want to stop nursing?? Guys, I never thought I would be that person. Why is it so hard?!?!

Anyway, PinkBlush has tons of great options maternity and non-maternity and everything in between.

And now, what you've all been waiting for: PICTURES OF ME!!!!!!!!!! *and the crowd goes wild*








"Is that really what my hair looks like from the back?!" - Hermione Granger, Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban the MOVIE, not the book. V Inspirational.
And now, what you've REALLY BEEN WAITING FOR!!

If you head on over to my Instagram @madelinecasey_, I'm hosting a giveaway for $50 - that's FIFTY BUCKS - to PinkBlush!

Don't walk, run! But not if you're by a pool. You should always walk and not run near pools.

Happy weekend!
 photo CASEY-SIG_zpsvtleemti.png

No comments:

Post a Comment