CaseyLand: Splashing

Wednesday, August 3, 2016

Splashing

Hey! Happy Wednesday! Can you believe it's already August? I'm in denial about summer coming to an end, while at the same time feeling that antsy feeling for fall to come already. I'm ready to become the walking cliche who loves pumpkin flavored everything and wearing boots with sweaters! Who's with me? 

Last Thursday, Nathan and I got back from our trip to Utah. On our way back, we brought Alex's mom and sisters to Indiana with us! They left on Monday, so we're finally getting back into the swing of things here and let me tell you, it is difficult. Whoever came up with the thought that we need a vacation from our vacations was right! I've had a hard time being motivated to do anything. Yesterday I did the dishes and took out the garbage... and then spent the rest of the day playing with Nathan and catching up on The Bachelorette finale. We all knew who she was going to pick, right? I am skeptical on if they'll stay together. They did seem happy...

Anyway, today I'm doing laundry finally, and while that's happening and Nathan is napping I decided to share some stories from our trip to Utah! 

Usually when I go to Utah with Nathan, the days are kind of boring because my family is either working or at school, so for this trip I tried to line up a bunch of stuff to do with friends during the day. It ended up being the busiest vacation I have ever taken in my life! I probably tried to pack too much in, especially with all the family time scheduled because my brother was leaving to the MTC for his mission.

Anyway, my friend Lyndsay suggested we take Nathan to the splash pad one day, and it was probably one of my favorite things we did! Nathan can't walk yet, so things like this are always a little iffy, but he found a fountain he could hold on to and he was in heaven! The actual splash pad is a lot bigger, and one of the coolest splash pads I have ever seen! It would be a blast to take your older kids to. We still had fun though :). 

^^ I forgot my swim suit, so I am totally wearing a big t-shirt with my sisters sports bra and exercise shorts. I'm a very inspirational blogger, if you didn't know.^^






^^ His hair is the best. Always.^^

^^ Is that not the cutest?! Look at his little legs! Oh my. I'm obsessed.^^




Anyway, hopefully I'll get on here and share some more soon. I have a lot of things I want to write about, and very little time, you know? I mean, I know I have the same amount of hours in the day as Beyonce, but I just feel like she probably has a lot of help? Like, maybe if I also had a publicist and nanny and personal trainer and chauffeur or something...

Alright, gotta go hire all those people and switch my wash! See ya later alligators.
 photo CASEY-SIG_zpsvtleemti.png
SaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment