CaseyLand: Friends, Friends, Friends!

Monday, August 8, 2016

Friends, Friends, Friends!

As I mentioned in my last post, this trip to Utah was really really busy! I am used to trips home being pretty boring during the days because of course, my family has other obligations than to entertain me for 10 days. So this time I came prepared! I contacted a lot of my friends beforehand and tried to set up some day activities. Funnily enough, all these pictures happened during the evenings... I guess friends have obligations during the days too haha.

If you've been following my blog forever and ever, you know that my freshman roommates from college are basically my favorite people! We have all moved on and got married and have totally different lives now, but we try to get together at least once a year! The girls found out I was coming and we decided to have a BBQ. Everyone brought their spouses... but I didn't have mine ha ha. Talk about 9th wheel! It was still fun though. Two of these cute girls are going to have their own babies the next time we're all together, and I'm so excited!!


We needed to test out the selfie stick, obviously.


re-creating a picture at the bottom of this post... hey, remember my old blog!? (feel free to peruse if you love the angsty times of dating drama and funny stories from college!)

A few days later, I met up with my OTHER favorite people in the world, my wish I was their roommate roommates. AKA I spent all my time at their apartment until they all went on missions and  left me alone. :) 

Jenna in the white t-shirt has started the cutest youtube channel, you should check it out! Rachel is moving to the D.C. area in the fall, and I'm excited she'll be even that much closer to me ha ha. Plus it gives me even more of an excuse to road trip over there! 

Laughing about how little Jenna's feet look...

And then, of course my big blogger meet-up at CrEATe Donuts! Open invitation to anyone who wants to come next time!


It's just so nice to have good friends, you know? It really makes life so much sweeter... Now if only most of them didn't live 1,300 miles away ha ha!

I love my Indiana friends too ;)
 photo CASEY-SIG_zpsvtleemti.png
SaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment