CaseyLand: Snippets of Seaside ft. s.i.s.designs!

Friday, June 24, 2016

Snippets of Seaside ft. s.i.s.designs!


those massive muscular legs to the left belong to my brother, just try to focus on the cute baby ;)
his aunt olivia! people always think we're twins, what do you think?

couldn't leave jake's photo bomb out of this post... ;)


It's Friday everyone! I like to celebrate Friday's, so today I'm just popping in to tell you about this cute little shop and a giveaway!! Nicole from S.I.S.Designs makes the cutest handmade baby bows. They are so unique and unlike any other bows I have seen! You can tell she works so hard on every detail. I don't know what it's like to have a baby girl, but I assume I would probably be buying her lots and lots of cute accessories! There are hardly any cute accessories out there for boys. What is this? I swear you go into any baby clothing store and 3/4 of it is for girls. And then 1/2 of the boy stuff is cheesy with soccer balls and dump trucks! Ok, I'm getting off track here...

I was super excited when I saw that S.I.S.Designs was making little baby beanies! I especially fell in love with this mountain one, because my roots are in the mountains. Nathan may be a Hoosier, but you better believe I'm going to let him know how great the landscape in Utah is!  He has a cute little black one with a red dinosaur too, and there's another that has antlers on it that is adorable. I love having cute unique hats to put on Nathan, because like I mentioned, it's hard to find variety in boys clothing! :)

So, here's the most exciting part! Nicole from S.I.S. Designs and I are teaming up for a giveaway! If you win you can choose either a handmade beanie, or a handmade bow! I really think the beanies would look cute on either a boy or a girl, and the bows are just stinking cute. You don't want to miss this. Go check out my Instagram for details!

 photo CASEY-SIG_zpsvtleemti.png

No comments:

Post a Comment