CaseyLand: Three Years

Wednesday, May 4, 2016

Three Years


Three years ago today, I woke up at 3 am and couldn't go back to sleep. May 4, 2013 was the day I was going to marry my favorite person in the whole world. My mom and I were texting earlier this morning, and she asked me if I had known three years ago where I would be now, would I have believed it? Alex going to grad school and us moving to Indiana right before we had our first baby was definitely not how I pictured our life going, but I think I could have believed it. I would have been a bit surprised, and probably quite hesitant about moving to the midwest, but I would have believed it. When Alex got down on one knee to propose, he asked if I would go on an adventure with him, and I said yes. Life is quite the adventure, and life with Alex is the best adventure.

Alex and I love picturing our future together, setting goals for where we want to be, and encouraging each other to reach them. I cannot picture a better person to do my life with. As long as we're together, wherever we are is my happiest place on Earth.



To see how Alex and I started, click here. It's not your run of the mill love story ;)

photography: Green Apple Photography

 photo CASEY-SIG_zpsvtleemti.png

No comments:

Post a Comment