CaseyLand: Summer Lovin'

Tuesday, May 24, 2016

Summer Lovin'




Dear Indiana,

Please continue on with your warm - but not too warm - weather. Your sunshine is good for my garden, and good for my spirit. The light breeze doesn't hurt either. My baby sure likes getting outside and picking the green green grass. You know, I may have criticized your terrible planning when it comes to road construction (closing all major roads at the same time), how many weeds grow in the grass, and the fact that you have no mountains to speak of, but you're really not that bad. However, if you could keep those nasty crickets away this summer that would be wonderful. I really don't want to see those yucky black bugs hopping around in my backyard. I'm getting the chills just thinking about it!

Sorry. I think I really am starting to like like you. I would say love, but I don't want to come on too strong.

Your friend,
Madeline

p.s are we liking Alex with a beard?? He's trying to irritate my mom because family pictures are coming up. (insert crying laughing face here... where are the blog emojis when you need them?)
 photo CASEY-SIG_zpsvtleemti.png

No comments:

Post a Comment