CaseyLand: Mommy Style Monday feat. Kiana from Glitter & Donuts

Monday, May 9, 2016

Mommy Style Monday feat. Kiana from Glitter & Donuts

It's an exciting Monday at CaseyLand! One of my very good friends and I have decided to swap blogs today and share our mommy style for all to see. Everyone give a round of applause for Kiana!! (I'll assume you are clapping behind your computer screen, don't worry, no one is watching.)

________________

Hi everyone and happy Monday!
My name is Kiana from www.glitteranddonuts.blogpost.com

I am so excited to be a guest on Madeline's blog today! First, let me introduce myself a little.
I am a 23 year old mom living in Utah. I have been married to the love of my life for 4 years (on Wednesday!) and we have the cutest 5 month old son named Boston. I have a love for fashion, crafting, health, and fitness. I am a second grade teacher and I can't wait for these next 3 weeks to go by so that I can spend every second of summer with my cute baby boy.

Madeline and I are thinking about making this "Mommy Style Monday" a Monday series. If any of you bloggers are interested in joining us for next week email me at kiana.probst@gmail.com we'd love do have you join and do a link-up with everyone!

As a working mom I am constantly putting together outfits that have a balance of being professional and comfortable.  I am lucky enough to have the sitter right down the street from my school. I am able to go over and feed him during lunch and I pump during my prep so I really need to make sure that my outfits allow for that "easy access".
I have put together an outfit that basically sums up my every day wear.
Dress pants/a skirt, a comfy yet dressy top, nice shoes, and a statement necklace to help dress it up.

I also have my Fawn Design diaper bag because as a mother you always have to be prepared for everything!








Isn't he just the cutest!

It wouldn't be a day in the life of a mom without getting spit up on, right?
At least this happened at the very end of taking pictures!

Top: DownEast / Jeans: Old Navy / Shoes: Old Navy / Necklace: LOFT / Watch: Michael Kors / Diaper Bag: Fawn Design

Thanks for reading!
Don't forget to email us if you'd like to join us for Mommy Style Monday next week!

You can find me on instagram and snapchat @kiana.probst

______________________

Thanks Kiana!! Head over to Glitter & Donuts to see my Mommy Style Monday look!

 photo CASEY-SIG_zpsvtleemti.png

No comments:

Post a Comment