CaseyLand: I'm Too Tired

Monday, May 2, 2016

I'm Too Tired

Last night we were playing games with friends, and at the end it was time to total up my score. I looked at the numbers (all 5's, 10's, 15's, 20's...) and my head started hurting, my eyes couldn't focus, and I felt like counting those numbers would be impossible. So I shamelessly asked Alex if he would please calculate my score for me. Like the good husband he is, he did so without mocking me.

It's just that I'm so tired! The littlest things have started to sound like they will take way too much effort. Counting, liking a picture on instagram, taking a picture, going anywhere outside of the house, making myself real food to eat, writing this blog post...

Sometimes I wonder if I'll ever feel energetic again. I know I will. I know this is just a time and season of my life, and it will pass. Motherhood is truly exhausting. But it's interesting, because while I may not have energy to add 15+15, as soon as I see Nathan's little face smiling up at me, I somehow get this superhuman energy that allows me to pick him up and dance him around the room to our song.

How do you other mom's do it?? Or is everyone else as tired as me? Teach me your ways.

This is my exercise for the day. Seriously guys, my arms are getting toned!!

 photo CASEY-SIG_zpsvtleemti.png

No comments:

Post a Comment