CaseyLand: He's Awake! Plus other items of business...

Friday, March 25, 2016

He's Awake! Plus other items of business...



There is something so satisfying about laying the baby down to sleep. He little eyes closed make him look like the newborn he was 6 months ago... it's just so sweet! But what's even better is the smile he gives me when I come in to get him when he's awake. Man, he melts my heart every time.

You guys, I love blogging. It's been such a fun outlet for me to keep a record of funny stories and big events of my life! I love that I've met some fun people doing it. I love reading other people's blogs and getting to know them! I just feel like our interaction is kind of limited to short comments on the blog or pictures on instagram, or 140 characters on Twitter... It just feels really confined to me. There are so many fun topics I would love to discuss with people, but I just feel like writing them on the blog won't be conducive to the discussion I'm after! This is why I love Periscope. If you guys don't have Periscope you NEED to download it. It is so fun to join in and watch broadcasts, and it feels like you are having a face to face conversation! I want to start scoping, but I don't want to be talking to myself, so come follow me! @ madelinecasey_. I really want my scope to be a positive place where we can share about people, places, and things that we love. I also want to share things I've learned over the years like how to stay out of drama, how to truly listen and be listened to during tough conversations, I'll do my 10 minute getting ready for the day tutorial, show you my cute cute baby... the sky is the limit! I just want to connect with all of you!

Come join me, I'm thinking I'll scope sometime this weekend. Hope to see you there!

 photo CASEY-SIG_zpsvtleemti.png

No comments:

Post a Comment