CaseyLand: Message for Ronald

Thursday, February 4, 2016

Message for Ronald

URGENT
Almost every other day, I get a text message letting "Ronald" know that his appointment at "Mountain Land" is at such and such a time and that I should not reply to the message.
This happens every other day.
Does he have appointments several times weekly?
Or does Ronald keep missing his appointments because he wrote down the wrong number?  
You guys, what if Ronald continually sets appointments and then forgets all about them because he is expecting a text message and that text message always comes to me instead of him?
I can't reply to the message to let them know they have the wrong person.
I googled "Mountain Land" and a million different things came up.
I'm at a loss.
I feel as if I may receive these messages for the rest of Ronald's life.


If you, or anyone you know, knows who Ronald is, please let him know he needs to fix his phone number at Mountain Land.
 photo CASEY-SIG_zpsvtleemti.png

No comments:

Post a Comment