CaseyLand: Happy List: 1

Thursday, February 11, 2016

Happy List: 1

One of the blogs I love to read is EmmyJake and she always posts happy lists that I love so much! So I'm going to try to follow her example and post some things making me happy lately.

Drinking root beer every day and choosing not to feel bad about it.
Re-discovering American Idol.
Snapchat all day every day for no particular reason. (@ madcasey)
Making my baby laugh.
The way Nathan curls up in a ball and gets the biggest smile on his face when I get him out of his crib in the morning.
Getting a package from my mom in the mail.
Text messages with Olivia and Abigail.
Yoga every morning.
Nathan sleeping through the night for the first time, and hopefully not the last!


 photo CASEY-SIG_zpsvtleemti.png

No comments:

Post a Comment