CaseyLand: Five Months

Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Five Months



At five months Nathan is very happy with his life. I would say he probably has no complaints, but I don't want to assume anything. I think he thinks he'd be happier if he could stay awake all day and not need to sleep, but besides that, he's good.

He does this thing where when you lay him on his tummy he waves his arms and legs around until he's pivoted in another direction, and it's pretty entertaining. He likes to be naked. He is bath time's biggest fan. He will laugh at your jokes the first time, but if you try to repeat them he just gives you a polite smile. He thinks I'm the greatest thing since sliced bread, but if his dad walks in the room it's all eyes on Dad. Seriously, there are times when he is SOUND ASLEEP in my arms, and if he hears his dad's voice he instantly wakes up.

He rolls over sometimes, he takes things very seriously, and he loves to talk to himself when he wakes up in the morning.

He's probably your average 5 month old, but he's mine, so I think he's pretty special.
 photo CASEY-SIG_zpsvtleemti.png

No comments:

Post a Comment