CaseyLand: Drool and Mom Hair

Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Drool and Mom Hair

I pulled out the good camera today. And now I can see that I wasn't all the way in focus! Dang it. This stuff takes practice. All my photographer friends, I take off my hat to you. 

I'm going to try to keep my camera out so I can take pictures every day. What's the point of having a nice camera if it's just sitting in the closet? No point at all. And hopefully Nathan and I can get out of the house soon and take some pictures somewhere else...? Assuming I'm brave enough to haul out the camera in public.

This kid has a bit of a stuffy nose lately and it makes me feel super bad for him.

But you know what else this kid has? Even with a stuffy nose? THE ABILITY TO SLEEP THROUGH THE NIGHT! 

HALLELUJAH! 

Sorry, just had to get that off my chest. 

Now take a look at him in all his drooling glory. Drool is real life, people. 



Also, I wanted to share my mom hair with you. This is literally what my hair looks like every single day. Because it's falling out like crazy, and I don't have time to be picking hair off my clothes every minute of my life. 


And that's how we are this Wednesday.


kiss face selfie over and out.

 photo CASEY-SIG_zpsvtleemti.png

No comments:

Post a Comment