CaseyLand: Back Again

Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Back Again


Shopping at the Gap, waking up Uncle Chris, and truly enjoying himself sitting up (ON HIS OWN!!) in a highchair at IKEA 
I'm back in Indiana again! The past week was so much fun, being surrounded by family everywhere we turned. I think Nathan is going through withdrawals with me. Suddenly it's just the two of us, and I am just not as prepared to entertain him 24/7! We'll get there. There is something to be said for being back in our own home. It's nice to have our space, and it's even nicer to be back with Alex. Alex is such a trooper letting us leave him here! I wouldn't want to be left behind. School and work are very demanding, and he's so responsible and a great provider. We're very lucky to have such a dad and husband.

It's never easy to leave Utah, but it's made a lot easier when there are things to look forward to! In two weeks my sister and her husband are coming to visit and we're going to drive over to Chicago! And in June we'll all meet up together in our favorite Seaside, Oregon. So, you know, we'll be together again soon.

For now I'll just look for ways to keep making Indiana feel like home :)

 photo CASEY-SIG_zpsvtleemti.png

No comments:

Post a Comment