CaseyLand: iPhone photo dump: Things that happened in Utah!

Monday, January 18, 2016

iPhone photo dump: Things that happened in Utah!


 Nathan wore a Santa hat and didn't care at all!


Nathan's favorite thing is to lean back and look at things upside down! Especially if he's just eaten before.


They have a good healthy relationship, as you can see from this photo.


I got together with my freshman roommates for our annual Roommate Reunion and it was great to have some time with adult humans.


I attempted to throw Rachel a bachelorette party last minute, and it was just the two of us. I only made her wear the crown for the picture. 


Alex and I got to go on a date!!!!!! We saw Star Wars. I liked it. Alex was a bit more critical.


Nathan was finally given a blessing at church. He cried through the whole thing, and as soon as he was sat up, he was happy as a clam. So, that happened. Also, Alex was really sick this day, which is why this is not a family photo. I feel as if I may never have a family photo of the three of us. 


Nathan responds to any funny face with the same, disinterested but trying to look politely interested face. It's quite discouraging sometimes.


 photo CASEY-SIG_zpsvtleemti.png

No comments:

Post a Comment