CaseyLand: Santa Clause

Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Santa Clause


If you follow me on Instagram or you're friends with me on Facebook, you've seen this picture. But I feel that it's one of those pictures that you just can't look at enough? Like, I set it as my phone background, and a lot of my family has done the same. Because it brings instant joy the minute you look at your phone!!

The story goes like this...

We were at our church Christmas party, where they had lots of delicious food. There were also centerpieces fit for a wedding, and we were eating on REAL plates. Like, someone had to do those dishes afterward, bless their hearts. There was also live music, and near the end of the party, the children got up to sing some Christmas songs. As they finished singing, Santa walked in!! I got more excited than any of the Children!! And it was embarrassing because Alex and Nathan had walked away so I was literally sitting there bouncing in my seat of excitement all by myself...

I love Santa.

Anyway, Alex started acting like it was time to leave, and I was like, really?? Because shouldn't we have Nathan sit on Santa's lap? Looking at me like the crazy person I am, Alex gently reminded me that Nathan is a tiny baby. I dragged my feet anyway, and somehow we wound up going over to the line just to talk to some friends... and before we knew it, it was our turn to see Santa. Nathan was pretty tired at this point. He had been falling asleep in Alex's arms when suddenly he was on Santa's lap.

I don't know what he was thinking about, but his facial expression begs me to ask, what would you caption this picture?
 photo CASEY-SIG_zpsvtleemti.png

No comments:

Post a Comment