CaseyLand: It's true what they say...

Thursday, November 12, 2015

It's true what they say...



Before my sisters wedding reception, her photographer and our good family friend took some test shots with me and Nathan. My mom posted some to Facebook, and I love them so so much! I did steal these off of Facebook which is why they look a little fuzzy, but someday I'll post the real ones when I get them from my mom and then you'll all forgive me, right?? I just had to share because I need everyone to enjoy how tiny my baby was at one month, and also how kind of unphotogenic he is in these... give him a break, he was really sleepy. I still think he's the cutest thing in the world, which is my prerogative as a mother.

I can't believe Nathan turns two months tomorrow, and that this is what he looked like a month ago! He already seems so much bigger to me. It's true what they say, which must be why everyone says it, babies grow so fast! It's amazing and fun, and I'm looking forward to every stage from here on out, while trying to enjoy every minute of where he is right now.

Maybe someday I'll blog about something other than my baby? ;)

 photo CASEY-SIG_zpsvtleemti.png

No comments:

Post a Comment