CaseyLand: A Little Update, and a Winner!!

Monday, August 17, 2015

A Little Update, and a Winner!!

Oh hey there! I had every intention of being a good little blogger last week and finishing my FLOG challenge and writing every day... but life is crazy and I ended up being the same old me. Choosing to enjoy my life instead of sitting on my computer writing about it. Don't get me wrong, I do love blogging and documenting what's happening, but there's just a whole bunch that is HAPPENING. I need to be there for it, you know? And then I will have something to write about.

Anyway, last week was crazy because we were getting ready for my little sister Olivia to come home from her mission to Baltimore, Maryland. In her words, "It was a riot!"

Here are some pics, because they are the best and we're all crying.

That's Abi's fiance Jake in the back. We like him. 



video








A really nice lady in Maryland MADE that dress for her. Super cute, huh? Anyway, we're super glad she's finally home and it has been the coolest/weirdest thing to have all 6 of us Newhouse's together again. Abi's fiancee Jake left for a family vacation to Oregon (Speaking of which, I still need to blog about ours!!) and Alex is fixing up the house for me in Indiana, so it's just been the original 6! We haven't had just the six of us in like 2 1/2 maybe three years (because I started bringing Alex around before we got married ha ha).

You guys, family is just the greatest. But I'm missing Alex like a crazy emotional teenager... shhhh, it's fine. I'm pregnant.

I'm going on a girls' trip with my sisters and mom today up to Park City and I'm SO EXCITED. So I think I'll schedule another post for this week, and then call it good until I get to INDIANA ON THURSDAY. What is this life.

And now, the moment you've all been waiting for! (Or you should have been, anyway). I am going to announce the winner of $30 to Breezy and Co.! Drumroll Please!!

A  most deserving winner if I do say so myself! Riley, I'll be emailing you! Congratulations!!

And remember you guys, you can still get 15% off by using the code MADELINE15 to get your own awesome, custom designed blog!

 photo CASEY-SIG_zpsvtleemti.png

No comments:

Post a Comment