And now for some shout-outs.
1. Shout out to my little brother because he's tall and handsome and sixteen years old and doesn't read my blog. He is too cool, and I respect that.
2. Shout out to my husband for a million things. But most importantly because I can count on him to get my fix for high school punk rock during his 10 minute showers.
3. Shout out to Sierra. (Ciera? I should have asked you how to spell it!) She was brave enough to say hi to me while out shopping on Saturday! What a thrill it was to meet a reader in person. I am very flattered.
4. Shout out to everyone who reads this thing I have the nerve to call a blog. I love you all.
5. Let's hear a shout out to my fourth graders. why not? I spend all day with them.
6. And six! Let's end on six. What have we got to lose? Shout out to parks and recreation because it is a lovely show and my husband is SUCH a Ben. It's incredible.
p.s. let's hear it for a blog post on a monday night! look out people! I'm on a roll!